MiNA PRIVACY STATEMENT
MiNA Therapeutics Limited (“MiNA”, the “Company”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of visitors to its website and is committed to the protection of your personal information. We have developed this Privacy Statement to summarise how we collect, maintain and use personally identifiable information through this website (the “Website”).
When you visit our site, a cookie (text file) is temporarily placed on your machine, to allow the performance of basic technical functions (such as switching between pages). These cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer or other device. Please see below for more information on cookies used on this Website.
Information we collect
Personal data relating to you
You are not required to provide direct identifying information about yourself when you visit or use our Website.
However, you may choose to provide some or all of the following types of information should you directly contact us through the Website (e.g. using the email or social media links):
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Who you work for, and your job function, specialism and/or department;
- Information about your employment details if you send us a c.v., resume or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us;
- Correspondence and other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Information that we obtain from you when you use our Website
We collect no technical information about or from your computer or device when you visit and use our Website.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on or associated with your computer or device for operational purposes when you visit websites. We use only “session cookies” which are active when you are on the Website and deleted when you close your browser.
You are able to view the number and type of cookies in operation (e.g. by clicking on the padlock symbol on the address bar in Google Chrome).
Social Media Features (Widgets)
Use of Information
We only use information that we collect through the Website for defined purposes, including:
- entering into correspondence with you in response to your initial contact;
- providing you with the information you request from us;
- processing employment applications and enquiries.
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties. MiNA also does not share information that it collects with third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
Who we share your information with
We may share your personal data with:
- Appropriate third parties including:
- recruitment agents (where you have provided your c.v. for the purposes of employment);
- our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or service providers.
Other disclosures we may make
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If MiNA Therapeutics Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for regulatory compliance purposes.
Storage and transfers
Please note that we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, but only to the extent that this is in conformity with the legal requirements related to data transfers.
We may transfer your information:
- In order to store it;
- Where we are legally required to do so.
We maintain security procedures to protect the information you provide to us against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
External web services
How long we keep your information
We retain personal data for a defined period related to its type and use. Specifically, we will retain your CV for six months, or longer where there is a legal requirement to do so. We may also retain aggregate information for research purposes. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
You have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing;
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
Your right to withdraw consent:
Where the processing of your personal information by us is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment at any time by contacting us.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise the rights listed above at any time by contacting us at DataProtection@minatx.com.
If your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority, (see https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html).
The Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
Modifications to this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you may contact us through DataProtection@minatx.com:
MiNA Therapeutics Limited